Insurance Premium Funding
We offer insurance premium funding for business customers.
Insurance premium funding is short term business finance. It allows your business to fund your annual business insurance premium. Can be set up over fixed monthly installments for 6-12 months. Doing this limits impact on your cash-flow. The lender pays the insurance broker/insurer the total amount owing then you pay the lender back monthly.
What are the benefits?
- Cash-flow is freed up for use elsewhere in your business.
- Offers the flexibility of selecting a funding term from 6 to 12 months.
- In most cases no additional security and no directors guarantees are needed.
- Simple application process.
- Interest cost can be tax deductible in some cases.
Documents needed are;
- Your business needs to be ABN & GST registered for minimum 6-12 months, and have clear credit. It’s that simple.
Examples of Insurances we can fund are;
Examples include professional indemnity, public liability, marine cargo, business pak, general business insurance, commercial motor vehicle insurance, and works compensation
What to send for a competitive quote?
Send copies of either your;
Business insurance renewal tax invoices/s
,your insurance statement
or your existing insurance funding agreement.
Our quote will be for 10 month term. If want a different period please include in your request.
What’s the minimum to fund?
$5k is minimum. Financing from $15-$20k minimum is more beneficial.
Any questions, please do give me a call or CLICK HERE for our inquiry form and fill it in else leave a post below with contact details and we will get back to you.
When filling out the inquiry form include details of your current Business insurance arrangement.
Want us to make contact first? That’s fine. Use our contact form and leave clear contact details for us to reply to.